Shift2Green is looking for a social media intern to assist in
the implementation of a major community outreach and education campaign.
Shift2Green is a consulting firm committed to
transforming public engagement by operating and supporting programs that use sustainable
products to teach, nurture, and empower communities. www.shift2green.us
- Fluency in the various social media tools including facebook and
- The ability to think strategically and operate effectively under
- Excellent oral and written skills, as well as a keen editorial eye,
- Additional experience with flip camera and YouTube is
- HTML experience a plus
- Unpaid internship
- Time Commitment: 10 hours per week for a minimum
of 3 months
- Start date: TBD
- The role is under the supervision of the Director.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] with
"Social Media Internship" in the subject line. Please include your
days & hours of availability in the letter.
No phone inquiries please.